At our Sunday services, you can expect:
- Each service to last about one hour.
- Thought-provoking and engaging messages from Pastor Lindsay Kirkpatrick based on the Bible.
- Hymns and a more traditional style of worship at 9:00AM
- Contemporary music and a contemporary style of worship at 11:00AM
- Fun teaching for your kids during both services worship and a WOW worship service for kids during the 11:00AM service
- Nursery for infants through children 3 years of age (8:45AM-12:15PM)
- Find your way to the welcome center in the main hall before or after service- a greeter will be there waiting to help answer any questions
Find your personal next step including:
- A place to WORSHIP. At Asbury we offer two worship services with two unique styles. Our 9:00AM service utilizes more traditional elements including hymns and United Methodist liturgies led by our chancel choir. Our 11:00AM service is more contemporary utilizing contemporary praise and worship music led by a band.
- A way to GROW. We want to equip you with the tools to develop as a fully devoted follower of Christ. Grow Groups are the people you can grow, laugh, and serve with. We have groups for all ages and stages of life.
- A chance to SERVE. God created you with gifts and skills that you can use to change lives in your community and the world. We have serve opportunities both at the church as well as in our community and beyond.
- An opportunity to SHARE. Following Jesus leads to growth in our lives and a desire to share Him with others. At Asbury we encourage each other to find way to share what Jesus has done for us through our actions and gifts.
- Discipleship, or being a disciple of Jesus, means being a follower or a student of His teachings. It means going through life continually learning and growing in our faith so we can teach others what we have experienced and learned. Discipleship is a life-long journey. Click the link below to see what that journey looks like at Asbury. Click here to learn more about Asbury’s Discipleship Pathway
Your family will enjoy:
- A place just for kids. Each weekend Asbury’s Children’s Ministry (newborns through 5th) learn the truth about who God is and who they are because of Him through age-specific lessons, small groups, and trusted adult leadership.
- A place for youth and teens. Sunday Mornings is Encounter Breakfast for students 6th through 12th grade. Over breakfast we have biblical conversation and address real issues teens face each day. Sunday Evenings we gather for games, community, worship and Bible study centered around topics and issues that matter most to youth. Regular “Plug-Ins” are scheduled throughout the year. These are small group gatherings for Encounter students that meet at a church member’s house.
- A place for adults. Grow groups that meet all throughout the week (in-person and online) are available for all adults.
Your whole family is invited.
At Asbury families come in all shapes and sizes. Adults, youth and children of every age can find something to love and a place to belong at Asbury.